This Website is owned and provided by the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance (IPA) and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the site or download any materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Organization will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to you to access this site and the materials thereon. By accessing this site, you agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance to or breach the rights of any person.
The Organization authorises you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Website ("Site") only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You will retain all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials, after downloading.
- You will not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
- You will not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, the Organization does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Site /services and to the information therein. The Organization and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Site/services at any time.
While we have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and clarity of the information presented in this Site, we cannot be held liable for any errors or inconsistencies. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, and financial or any decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
No information on this Site shall constitute an invitation to invest in the Indian Pharmaceutical Alliance (IPA) or any of its affiliates. Neither the Organization nor its officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this Site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
You specifically agree that the Organization shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this Site. You specifically agree that the Organization is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that the Organization is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of that site.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.